Link on Muslim India
I have found a very good website on issues of Muslim people of india. I think it is a very good effort, since the gap between Muslim and non muslim masses has widened to its extreme in the post 92 period. Here is the link –
No comments yet.
this blog is dedicated to radical students politics and movements.we think our education system is a byproduct of our socio-economic and political system.so student community can not remain aloof from wider political concerns and students movement is a inseparable part of broader struggle to make the world better.
The White Tunnels that Lead to the Sea
to the elderly poor.
Nor do the rays that make possible
a woman’s beautiful hair
mean anything to them.
they return to their past
illumined by shadows
of broken bottles, and they don’t
that their wounds
have stained spring’s tunic purple.
The young people
who love them
and who fight
to give them back
their dignity of offended gods
to the highest class
- nicholaspopov on links
- Rev. William Yaeger on Did Mao Really Kill Millions in the Great Leap Forward?
- Shyam wardhan on links
- Arpan Prasad on CPI (Maoist ) Information Bulletin – 1
- DESAI KEVAL ASHOKBHAI.... on मैं नास्तिक क्यों हूं
- VIJAY SINGH MER on मैं नास्तिक क्यों हूं
- JOY on Book Review: Aping Mankind
- masterdt on Capitalism: A Ghost Story
- devndra on Book Review: Aping Mankind
- priya on मैं नास्तिक क्यों हूं
- 132,943 hits
- ग़ैर-ज़िम्मेदारी के खोल में समाया ओपनियन पोल : पाबंदी क्यों न हो! November 30, 2013 दिलीप खान
- कम्युनिस्ट कम्युनिस्ट होता है, परिवार परिवार! November 30, 2013 दिलीप खान
- तहलका का साहस अब कहां है? - अरुंधति रॉय November 25, 2013 चन्द्रिका
- जेएनयू में नामवर सिंहः जैसा देखा, जैसा पाया November 9, 2013 दिलीप खान
- Dec 18: Ghettoisation changing demography of rural Muzaffarnagar post riots December 18, 2013 sanhati twitter 2
- Dec 17: Bangladesh Crisis December 17, 2013 sanhati twitter 2
- Press statement on NGOisation of education December 15, 2013 pinaki
- London : Introduction of the book A fleeting moment in my country, Dec 14 December 14, 2013 pinaki
- NSA Surveillance Is About Power, Not "Safety" By Edward Snowden December 17, 2013
- Federal Judge Holds NSA Telephone Surveillance Unconstitutional By John Burton December 17, 2013
- Four Degree Temperature Rise Will End Vegetation 'Carbon Sink' December 17, 2013
- Arctic Waters Kept Warming In 2013 December 17, 2013
- Lost Freshwater May Double Climate Change Effects On Agriculture December 17, 2013
- Are We Falling Off The Climate Precipice? By Dahr Jamail December 17, 2013
- प्यासी है नील: मिस्र के क्रांतिकारी शायर अहमद फवाद नज्म की कविताएं December 13, 2013 Reyaz-ul-haque
- दलित आंदोलन के बुनियादी सिद्धांत - एक नजरिया December 12, 2013 Reyaz-ul-haque
- उपनिवेशवाद, मैकाले, अंग्रेजी और शोषण से मुक्ति December 9, 2013 Reyaz-ul-haque
- 'साँवला रंग' और कवि के मन का 'हरापन' November 27, 2013 Reyaz-ul-haque
Site infoparisar …………………………………………….परिसर
The Andreas04 Theme.