this blog is dedicated to radical students politics and movements.we think our education system is a byproduct of our socio-economic and political system.so student community can not remain aloof from wider political concerns and students movement is a inseparable part of broader struggle to make the world better.
The White Tunnels that Lead to the Sea
to the elderly poor.
Nor do the rays that make possible
a woman’s beautiful hair
mean anything to them.
they return to their past
illumined by shadows
of broken bottles, and they don’t
that their wounds
have stained spring’s tunic purple.
The young people
who love them
and who fight
to give them back
their dignity of offended gods
to the highest class
- Derrickbob on Press Release: All India Indo-Nepalese People’s Solidarity Forum
- phen375 on Nepal: Revolution in the 21st Century
- kristinslater29234 on The bourgeois brain
- PRADIP KUMAR ROY on Nationality vs. Partition
- पत्रकार Praxisहम सभी के नाम भगत सिंह का एक पत्र from on शहीद भगत सिंह के लेख एवं दस्तावेज
- เรียนต่อต่างประเทศ on Nepal: Revolution in the 21st Century
- make a blog on Urgent Appeal from POSCO Pratirodh Sangram Samiti (PPSS)
- demenagement longue distance on Few more poems of Roque Dalton
- link on Capitalism: A Ghost Story
- Lesen Sie diese hier posten on Common School System and the Future of India
- 143,996 hits
- Kanpur: Ghatampur thermal power project – PUCL report on police atrocities February 4, 2017 userlog2014
- Intellectuals, Writers, and Journalists of Telangana in Solidarity with Bastar February 4, 2017 userlog2014
- Commutation of Death Sentence in the Bara Massacre Case: Justice Half Done – PUDR Statement February 4, 2017 userlog2014
- Feb 2-5: 2nd Conference of International Mining Workers, Singareni, Telangana February 4, 2017 userlog2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Site infoparisar …………………………………………….परिसर
Blog at WordPress.com.