4th Anuradha Ghandy Memorial Lecture
No comments yet.
this blog is dedicated to radical students politics and movements.we think our education system is a byproduct of our socio-economic and political system.so student community can not remain aloof from wider political concerns and students movement is a inseparable part of broader struggle to make the world better.
The White Tunnels that Lead to the Sea
to the elderly poor.
Nor do the rays that make possible
a woman’s beautiful hair
mean anything to them.
they return to their past
illumined by shadows
of broken bottles, and they don’t
that their wounds
have stained spring’s tunic purple.
The young people
who love them
and who fight
to give them back
their dignity of offended gods
to the highest class
- kristinslater29234 on The bourgeois brain
- PRADIP KUMAR ROY on Nationality vs. Partition
- पत्रकार Praxisहम सभी के नाम भगत सिंह का एक पत्र from on शहीद भगत सिंह के लेख एवं दस्तावेज
- เรียนต่อต่างประเทศ on Nepal: Revolution in the 21st Century
- make a blog on Urgent Appeal from POSCO Pratirodh Sangram Samiti (PPSS)
- demenagement longue distance on Few more poems of Roque Dalton
- link on Capitalism: A Ghost Story
- Lesen Sie diese hier posten on Common School System and the Future of India
- war of mercenaries gold hack on Nepal: Revolution in the 21st Century
- mayank singh tomar on शहीद भगत सिंह के लेख एवं दस्तावेज
- 141,554 hits
- A tribute to our departed comrade Satnam April 30, 2016 r
- State of Siege: Report on Encounters and Cases of Sexual Violence in Bijapur and Sukma Districts of Chhattisgarh April 29, 2016 r
- Letter to PM from academics and activists on the drought situation April 29, 2016 r
- Continuing harassment of Dr. G.N. Saibaba April 28, 2016 userlog02
- Harrowing Torture, Summary Killings In Secret ISIS Detention Centers In Syria By Amnesty International December 20, 2013
- “Bride And Boom!” By Tom Engelhardt December 20, 2013
- Walking In An Anthropocene Wonderland: "But I'll know my song well before I start singing" By Phil Rockstroh December 20, 2013
- UNRWA’s Bitter Winter Solstice…And Now Dershowitz! By Franklin Lamb December 20, 2013
- Richard Falk Interview… Stealing Palestine By Stuart Littlewood December 20, 2013
- The War Of Narratives : Bringing Truth To The Middle East Crisis By Dan Lieberman December 20, 2013