articles on reservations
Anty reservation protests are once more getting momentum.brahminical concept of ‘merit’is being projected as common sense.we are posting some articles appeared in EPW 17 June issue,for contibuting to ongoing debate.- Editor
1.Satish Deshpande and Yogendra Yadav: Redesigning Affirmative Action: Castes and Benefits in Higher Education.
2. Pratap Bhanu Mehta: Democracy, Disagreement and Merit
3. Jayati Ghosh: Case for Caste-based Quotas in Higher Education
4. Rohini Somanathan: Assumptions and Arithmetic of Caste-based reservations
5. Kancha Ilaiah: Merit of Reservations
6. Ashwini Deshpande: The Eternal Debate