India, No Different
No comments yet.
this blog is dedicated to radical students politics and movements.we think our education system is a byproduct of our socio-economic and political system.so student community can not remain aloof from wider political concerns and students movement is a inseparable part of broader struggle to make the world better.
The White Tunnels that Lead to the Sea
to the elderly poor.
Nor do the rays that make possible
a woman’s beautiful hair
mean anything to them.
they return to their past
illumined by shadows
of broken bottles, and they don’t
that their wounds
have stained spring’s tunic purple.
The young people
who love them
and who fight
to give them back
their dignity of offended gods
to the highest class
- venza hybrid prices phoenix az on Did Mao Really Kill Millions in the Great Leap Forward?
- Ethan on Did Mao Really Kill Millions in the Great Leap Forward?
- www.knebworthhouse.com on Did Mao Really Kill Millions in the Great Leap Forward?
- Kandace on The Relevance of Bhagat Singh’s Ideas
- http://cartrackerfitted.weebly.com/ on A People’s History Of The United States
- tout on Did Mao Really Kill Millions in the Great Leap Forward?
- Rev. William Yaeger on Did Mao Really Kill Millions in the Great Leap Forward?
- Arpan Prasad on CPI (Maoist ) Information Bulletin – 1
- DESAI KEVAL ASHOKBHAI.... on मैं नास्तिक क्यों हूं
- VIJAY SINGH MER on मैं नास्तिक क्यों हूं
- 134,047 hits
- हिंदुत्व के नए सेवक March 8, 2014 दिलीप खान
- . मीडिया का फांसी-वाद March 6, 2014 दिलीप खान
- मोदी का कच्चा चिट्ठा March 5, 2014 चन्द्रिका
- बारह बरस से भटकती रूहें और एक चुनाव सर्वे: प्यू रिसर्च सेंटर का ओपिनियन पोल February 27, 2014 चन्द्रिका
- The Class and Caste Question: Ambedkar and Marx March 12, 2014 pinaki
- Haryana – Workers Solidarity Centre statement in in solidarity with struggling workers of Bajaj Motors, Gurgaon March 10, 2014 pinaki
- Mar 10 : Film-maker releases clips of controversial Modi seeches made just after Gujarat riots March 10, 2014 pinaki
- Assam – NAPM statement condemning arrest of Akhil Gogoi and other KMSS activists March 9, 2014 pinaki
- Harrowing Torture, Summary Killings In Secret ISIS Detention Centers In Syria By Amnesty International December 20, 2013
- “Bride And Boom!” By Tom Engelhardt December 20, 2013
- Walking In An Anthropocene Wonderland: "But I'll know my song well before I start singing" By Phil Rockstroh December 20, 2013
- UNRWA’s Bitter Winter Solstice…And Now Dershowitz! By Franklin Lamb December 20, 2013
- Richard Falk Interview… Stealing Palestine By Stuart Littlewood December 20, 2013
- The War Of Narratives : Bringing Truth To The Middle East Crisis By Dan Lieberman December 20, 2013
- डॉक्टर और संत: आंबेडकर-गांधी बहस पर सुनिए अरुंधति को March 7, 2014 Reyaz-ul-haque
- बारह बरस से भटकती रूहें और एक चुनाव सर्वे February 28, 2014 Reyaz-ul-haque
- रणेन्द्र का नया उपन्यास गायब होता देश February 26, 2014 चन्द्रिका
- चलअ अपन राज बनावे हो: आरसीएफ का एक गीत February 10, 2014 Reyaz-ul-haque